Invoice Factoring (from Aldermore)
- Up to 90% of your invoice value advanced
- Send invoices electronically to release cash
- Remaining funds released when your customers pay
- Funds recalculated after every transaction so you always know where you are
Founded in 2009, Aldermore is a modern, SME-focused bank which challenges the established view of what banking should be.
Aldermore delivers award-winning commercial finance, mortgages and savings to Britain’s small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), homeowners and savers.
Aldermore is an SME-focused bank which operates with modern, scalable and legacy-free infrastructure.
Founded in 2009, Aldermore has grown significantly and become one of the leading alternative banks.
Aldermore offers simple financial products and solutions to meet the needs of underserved Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) across their business and personal lives, as well as homeowners and savers.
Aldermore focuses on specialist lending across four areas: asset finance, invoice finance, SME commercial mortgages and residential mortgages.
By offering a genuine alternative to the incumbent banks, Aldermore are providing much needed diversification in the British banking landscape.
Invoice Factoring Requirements
- Turnover more than £250,000
- Your business raises invoices
- You offer credit terms to your customers
- Open to UK-based businesses
Apply for Invoice Factoring